Monday, September 19, 2016

Time for a Break

Hey Shrimp-Fans!

As you may have already noticed, there is no strip today.  In fact, there will not be another Eat @ Shrimpy's strip for quite some time.  Life has become pretty hectic, and my webcomic schedule is very full at this point.  While I have another eighteen issues written, the act of drawing all of them is what takes so much time, and at this point I just can't fit it in without half-assing it, and if you know me at all, you would know that I would rather use my whole ass.

This is not the end of the Eat @ Shrimpy's crew, not even close!  Don't worry, we will be back, I promise you  that.

In the meantime, I would like to invite you to check out Oh Jeez! Comics.

Oh Jeez! Comics has not only all of the Eat @ Shrimpy's strips that you love in order by storyline, but you'll also find some strips that haven't even been released yet!  Plus, you can find strips of Luthor the Laziest Viking and Masters of the Treehouse, my two other webcomics.  These two webcomics will be continuing while Eat @ Shrimpy's takes a break, so if you like Eat @ Shrimpy's, you'll love these two.

I really appreciate all the support you have all given me over the last four and a half years that Eat @ Shrimpy's has been a regular part of my life.  It was a dream of mine to bring Shrimpy and the gang into the hearts and minds of people beyond my inner circle, and it could not have been done without your help.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment