Friday, May 24, 2013

The hunter...hunts


I shit you not, this is a true story:
My girlfriend and I were unable to care for our dog Cash (who Visa is modeled after) in the way that he should have been cared for.  Because of this, he went to live with my parents who had other dogs and lots of land for Cash to run around on.  Cash was outside chasing the other dogs, just playing around and having a good time, when the other dogs led him off into the woods.  The other dogs came running back out a short time later and left him alone out there.  I'm not sure if it was a dog-based frat prank or what, but it worked.  Cash was lost out in the woods for  quite awhile as both of my parents searched for him.  I don't remember if it was one of my parents, or the neighbor that found him, but the story plays out pretty much like  you see it above.  The little wiener dog was found chasing a full grown deer.
Dog will hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment