Friday, December 6, 2013

A New Business Venture

Around two months ago, my girlfriend's sister made a suggestion that I start painting wine bottles and selling them, given the amount of said canvas that I had available it seemed like a good idea.  I had never really considered myself a painter before this, and had mostly only dabbled in the medium.  At the urging of my girlfriend, and the promise that she would handle the business end of it all, allowing me to focus on what I do best, I jumped right in.

Below you have the fruits of that labor with the creation of Broken Hand Wine Design, a new venture to sell those wine bottles.  I do have some inventory available (much of which you will see below) but the majority of the business boils down to: you tell me what you want painted on a wine bottle and I will do so.  No job is too big or too small and my turnaround time is relatively quick (depending on what it is you want), with many of the bottles taking only a few days from start to finish.

There are many themes available; from Halloween:






Musicians:

Sports Teams/Logos:

Christmas:



  
                                                    


Miscellaneous (and I paint on things other than bottles!)





You can find ordering information either by contacting me here on the website, or if you want to do it all official-like you can go over to Etsy.  Just make your selection or your request and we'll go from there.  I have a few more designs in the hopper that I will post once they are done, but feel free to throw out a request or two.

Thanks in advance for your patronage, and for supporting smaller vendors that give you a unique product with every purchase.

In addition to online sales, I will also be at various craft fairs in the area as they come up, starting with the Mexico Christmas celebration in Mexico, New York this weekend from 9-3.  You can come out and purchase from the inventory I have on hand, or you can make your request at that time.  I look forward to seeing you there!  





No comments:

Post a Comment