Monday, December 1, 2014

'Tis the Season

Okay, I've been touting this as a big deal for a couple weeks now, and here's why.

1.  Every storyline I have done has been completely written in advance.  This is the first time I am writing the story as it happens, so this story has not be completed yet as the final week of the fantasy football season just ended.

2.  This is the longest story I have created to date.  Seriously, it will be going until June at least as it's 
currently constituted.

3.  Because this is a storyline that is based around an actual fantasy football season, it is very topical, most of the jokes, in fact will be little reminders as to what has happened in the current football season.

Note: You may not like fantasy football, or football in general, but I ask that you refrain from checking out until June.  This is still Eat @ Shrimpy's, so it's still going to be the same level of hilarity you're used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment