Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Eat @ Shrimpy's 2014 Year in Review

We'll get back to the AC/DC discography review shortly, but first, the annual "year in review!"

I have combed through my reviews this year to bring you a best of list.  If you neglected my recommendation the first time*, follow the links to re-read the reviews and make some post-New Year’s purchases.  If I neglected something, or you think I ranked one too low, please let me know in the comments, we’ll start a dialogue.

Please note, that this was a pretty lean year in terms of spending as legal bills were a major hassle, so the lists may not be as extensive as in years past.  I invite you to help me flesh out those lists with some of your own favorites.

*Where I have failed to provide a previous review there will be a small blurb as to why I included that particular thing.

Concerts:

1.  Clutch

That's it, one concert last year.  Jeez.  Luckily next year starts with a bang as Black Label Society is coming to Syracuse in January!

CD’s:


Comic Series:

I read no new comics this year (I know, it's a shame).  I did pick up a few trades though, and in no particular order, my recommendations are Invincible, The Goon, Chew, Atomic Robo.

Seriously, those four books are awesome, go pick them up!

Video Games:
2.  Mario Kart 8
3.  Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Review coming soon!)
4.  Pikmin 3
5. Diablo III

So what are your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment