Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 Sneak Peak

2014 was a good year for the strip that saw us not stick exactly to the preordained plan when it came to the order of the storylines.  Of course, the opportunity to mix things up and do the "Dear Mr. Fantasy (Football)" storyline was something I just couldn't pass up.  That being said, 2015 will see that storyline come to an end, and the "Body Mods" story that I promised last year.  The year ends with the "Nun's the Word" storyline that has Sluggy looking for love in some holy places.

In terms of other things in the works:

Out right now, is Covers Volume I ($6)


Shrimpology ($35)



and just announced, Eat @ Shrimpy's Greatest Hits Volume I -
collecting the first six major storylines. ($17)



Coming this year, be on the lookout for Covers Volume II (collecting cover art for "issues" 25-50 as well as the corresponding trade covers), as well as Greatest Hits Volume II (collecting the second six major storylines, to be released around the end of next year).

I am working on an Eat @ Shrimpy's themed trading card game that I hope to have done by the end of the year as well.  The planning and mechanics are complete, it's just a matter of drawing all of the cards right now that is taking the most time.  As I complete various stages, I will post some of the artwork.

And finally, this year's Eat @ Shrimpy's Bracket.  It is currently in development, and will be revealed come March.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please leave them below and I'd be happy to converse with you.

Thanks for your loyalty for the last few years, and believe me, the best is yet to come!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment