Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome to Eat @ Shrimpy's!


It seems only fitting that the one day of the year that people young and old can enjoy a comic book for free, a new, completely free comic strip emerges.  Welcome to Eat @ Shrimpy’s.  While the comic strips will take center stage and be the most prominent content on this site, my hope is to eventually make this hub of information and culture that can be shared with friends and foes alike.  The publishing schedule will be as follows:

Monday:  Eat @ Shrimpy’s*
Tuesday:  Random musing or music review
Wednesday:  Eat @ Shrimpy’s*
Thursday:  Comic Book Review
Friday:  Eat @ Shrimpy’s*

*-Will happen every week without fail.

I would like this to be as reader driven as possible so if you have any suggestions for the Thursday comic book reviews or anything topics for the Tuesday musings/music review section please let me know and I will accommodate as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment