Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Food?

First things first, I would like to thank Rich Johnston over at Bleeding Cool (http://www.bleedingcool.com/) for running my Joe Kubert essay and strip from last week.  It has already produced a positive result for the site and I appreciate the opportunity that he provided.  For those of you that are new to the site, welcome!  Take some time to look through the other posts and familiarize yourself with this gang of misfits.  Don't worry, I'll be waiting here when you get back.  If you have time or the inclination, drop me a comment on what you would like to see reviewed on this site, or any other praise/criticism for that matter.
Thanks again!
Apparently rats are quite tasty (so says the Discovery Channel) but those were wild rats that ate grains and plants in Asia, not Jersey rats that ate garbage, so I don't anticipate this being too much of a delicacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment