Friday, August 24, 2012

WTF 8.20-8.24

I almost forgot this week's edition of What The Friday.  Don't you feel lucky I remembered?


What a pain in the ass
-Matt


So let me get this straight, you did something of your own free will, got injured, and now you want someone else to pay for it?  So if I go to a playground, jump off the top of the slide and break my leg I can sue the school because they did not post a sign saying that the height of the slide may cause me to injure myself if I jump from it?  Lady, go fuck yourself.  You got third degree burns from sitting on the bench.  Third degree!  You don’t get that from a quick sit and get up routine.  You must have sat there for long enough, even though you could tell that it was hot, in order to get those injuries.  Let me say this again; lady, go fuck yourself.

What the hell?
-Matt


So, saying the word hell is the worst offense?  It’s not like she told the principal to go fuck himself.  If nothing else, this just proves that nothing good comes from the Twilight books.  Oh, and Kaitlin, the diploma is just a piece of paper.  Stand up for your principles and deny those puritanical tyrants at your school the satisfaction of seeing an apology.  You will thank yourself later.

Yay, Republicans!
-Matt


There is no such thing as “legitimate” rape.  Rape is rape.  There is such a thing as a legitimate douche though, and you sir, are it.

Without honor
-Matt


Wow.  A fucking samurai sword!?  Sure it’s terrible that a crime was committed but he did it with a samurai sword.  Big kudos to the guy that tried to stop it and was cut on the face.  That is a story to tell the kids.  “I got this scar from a samurai sword.”  You can tell that the criminal was not an actual samurai though, there is no honor in robbing a gas station.  Samurais go bank or bust.

Sometimes suicide is the answer
-Matt


That’s right, this guy carried on a four year ruse with the now sixteen year old girl.  For those of you that are math challenged (sorry Mississippi) that puts her at twelve when this started.  It said that McBain turned himself in after recovering from a suicide attempt.  Part of me, ok all of me, wishes that guy had at least done one thing right in his miserable life and ended it.

Ah, religion, you make me laugh, and cry a little
-Matt


Religious extremism in any form is fucking stupid.  Way to feed the stereotype Pakistan.  If I hear one more person, Muslim or otherwise, claim that their religion is not built on violence I will shit myself laughing.  Most every religion is inherently built on violence and intolerance, and if you say that that is just a minority in each religion, you are fucking wrong.  This is a whole country that basically wants to execute an eleven year old girl, and they probably would have already if it wasn’t for the fact that the US would have cut off their aid.  Every time I hear shit like this it reaffirms my belief that organized religion is bullshit and that if there was a God, he would have killed us all by now for being such dumbasses.

Why is this news?
-Matt


So this kid committed a crime and was given a fitting sentence, and I am supposed to feel sorry for him because he could have been a good basketball player?  Fuck you Jeff Eisenberg and Yahoo Sports.  You are the reason that the thug culture that has invaded sports is tolerated.  He was punished for committing a crime.  Good, he should be.  It is ridiculous that this is even an issue, let alone something that should be on Yahoo’s front page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment