Friday, September 14, 2012

WTF 9.10-9.14

It's been a trying week here, so please excuse the short post.  Back at it full strength next week!


Simple Solution
-Matt


Hey, here’s an idea.  Any unauthorized submerged watercraft gets blown out of the water.  Problem solved.

Apple, aka: What is wrong with the country
-Matt


I understand protecting your brand, really I do, but fuck you Apple.  Not only are you making money hand over fist with your new devices (with minor tweaks from the old devices) but now you are receiving settlement money because Samsung made a rectangular phone, and now this.  It’s a grocery store chain, and you know what, I bet they sell real apples, yeah the kind you can eat.  That’s right, there were things called apples before you came along.  I have never been happier to not own a Mac product than I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment