Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sketch-a-thon finalized!

I can't tell you how frustrating it was getting to this point, but here we are.  Finally, after months of back and forth, the sketch-a-thon has been confirmed and the specific spot within Destiny USA granted.  The table will be set up on the first level in the Atrium (which is near the elevators).  Stores that are close by include Aeropostale, Body by Pagoda, CCS and Ruum.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  Please remember, I will be there all day and the uber-talented Scott Hermann has agreed to spend some time sketching with me.  If you are an artist and want to come out for an hour as well, please let me know and I will sign you up.  It is not too late to donate originals or prints of your work if you would rather contribute that way.  For those coming by to check out the event, get a sketch and learn about this disorder, the later you come the less of a chance of encountering a crowded table, and don't be discouraged if you see a crowd, you're in a mall, go get some frozen yogurt and relax and come on back when it quiets down.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment